- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field (Junior/Senior or recent graduate)
- Passionate about technology, driven to learn and enjoy troubleshooting challenging problems
- Customer service-oriented and love working with people
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proven ability for developing/creating process documentation
- The ability to instruct users on how to use technology
- An exceptional work ethic and a passion for IT
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows and Apple operating systems
- Experience with printers and multifunctional devices on Local Area Networks
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Windows and Apple operating systems. Minimum of Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2008 and Mac OS X
- Knowledge of DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, Active Directory.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work is performed primarily in an office setting. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
2023 Internship session:
- Spring: Jan 18 - May 12
- Summer: June 5- Aug. 25
- Fall: Sept. 11 – Dec. 15
The ultimate goal of our internship program is to provide students with a learning and training experience that will allow them the opportunity to apply the skills learned in the classroom in a professional work environment. Although, we would like to offer interns the opportunity to join our workforce on a full-time basis, an offer for a full-time position after an internship is not guaranteed.
Eligibility requirements for internships:
- Spring & Fall internships require 16-20 hours of work per week. Summer is 40 hours per week
- You must be at least 18 years of age, enrolled in an undergraduate program in your Sophomore, Junior or Senior year
- This is a paid internship and compensation will be based on applicant's qualifications. We currently do not provide housing, relocation, or transportation reimbursement. Remote, hybrid and in-office opportunities are available
- Interns are not eligible for company benefits
Vectorworks Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Join our team
Vectorworks Inc. is a global design software company targeting entertainment, architecture and landscape industries with enterprising and intuitive solutions that allow users to create without limits.
We're building something that people use every day. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. Together, we work hard, we play hard, and are driven by a nonstop curiosity to explore, experiment and innovate. It takes a lot of hard work and support from colleagues around the world — an entire team united behind something big, something that helps shape the future of design.
Learn more about life at Vectorworks:
Former Intern Spotlight - Kamica Price